- 2 2/3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup finely chopped mixture of almonds, pecans, and walnuts
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bourbon Infusion, Salts of the 7 Seas
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- Vanilla yogurt or pudding
- Fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, etc.)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. In a saucepan, stir together brown sugar, syrup, honey, oil, and cinnamon over medium heat just until sugar is dissolved. Pour over combined remaining ingredients (except cranberries) and stir to coat. Spread mixture evenly on baking sheet and bake about 8 minutes. Stir and bake another 8 minutes or until crispy and toasted. Let cool and add cranberries.
Begin layering in clear glasses; berries-yogurt/pudding-granola to desired height. Enjoy immediately!