- 4-5 sweet peppers (mixture of red, yellow, and orange)
- Peppercorns (Poivre Melange works nicely) by Salts of the 7 Seas
- Mayan Sun Sea Salt, Salts of the 7 Seas
- 2 small cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- capers (optional)
Grill or broil peppers until charred on all sides. Place in food-safe plastic bag, twist to close. When cool enough to handle, peel peppers and remove seeds.
Cut into narrow strips, lengthwise and arrange on a serving dish. Sprinkle with Mayan Sun sea salt and a few grinds of your favorite peppercorn. Scatter the garlic atop the peppers, drizzle on the oil and lemon juice. Top with capers if desired. Serve at room temperature.