- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined (I used 26-30)
- 2 T canola oil
- 3 t minced fresh ginger, divided
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 1/2 t Ginger Zing Infused Sea Salt, Salts of the 7 Seas
- 1/4 t crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 1 c corn kernels (Frozen or Fresh. There’s no need to thaw the frozen kernels.)
- 1/2 c diced red bell pepper (about half a pepper)
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- Cooked Rice
Combine the shrimp, 1 tablespoon of canola oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the ginger, 1 of the minced garlic cloves, the salt, and the crushed red pepper in a medium bowl. Stir to coat the shrimp. Let the shrimp marinate in the refrigerator for an hour.
While the shrimp are marinating, prep the vegetables. Place the sugar snaps, corn, red bell pepper, and green onions in a large bowl. Add the remaining ginger and garlic to the vegetables and toss lightly.
Heat wok over high heat (you can also use a large nonstick skillet). When the pan is very hot, add the shrimp mixture. Move the shrimp around in the wok and cook for about 2 minutes, until they are just opaque in the center. Remove the shrimp from the wok and place in a clean bowl.
Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of canola oil to the wok. Add the vegetable mixture. Stir fry the vegetables until desired tenderness. Add the cooked shrimp and sprinkle Ginger Zing! on top. Serve over rice.