1 golden bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 yellow onion
yellow and green zucchini
10-12 cherry tomatos
¼ head cauliflower
¼ head broccoli
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
1 tsp. Sel d’Oignon Sea Salt
1 tsp. Mumbai Curry Sea Salt
1 tsp. Rosemary Passion Sea Salt
- Wash and slice all veggies into large chunks—except the carrots—slice those thinner or they will not cook fast enough.
- In a large bowl, toss the veggies with olive oil until lightly coated. Grind pepper to about 1 1/2 tsp and sprinkle over vegetables.
- Spray the grill basket lightly with PAM and put veggies in.
- Over a medium fire, roast the veggies, tossikng lightly for several minutes until done, but still crunchy.
- Remove from heat and taoss lightly with the chopped parsley and Sel d’Oignon—toasted onion sea salt and then add either the Mumbai Curry or the Rosemary Passion Seas Salt—whichever you prefer.
- Season with a little more pepper or salt as desired.